Managed Service Plans
Essential support where you need it, today and tomorrow
Many schools have neither in-house technical expertise nor the time to proactively maintain complex technical systems. We understand this and have designed our System Care Managed Service Plans to assist you with the ongoing management and maintenance of your ICT infrastructure.
System Care support combines a set of core services with a regular schedule of onsite visits from a skilled and experienced systems administrator. A range of service plan options ensure you don't have to fit into contract A or contract B. We’ll sit down with you and work out how our services can be tailored to your needs and fit with your in-house level of technical expertise. We’re flexible. If your circumstances change, we can too.
Ensuring the stability, security and continuity of your network is what it’s about - and that’s where we come in. Our goal is to know your school as an individual. We take this seriously and that’s why so many schools use our expertise.
Benefits of an Edtech System Care Managed Service Plan:
- Predictable support costs Edtech's managed service plans are designed to provide the regular care needed to maintain the optimal performance of your IT infrastructure - at a fixed annual cost.
- Increased reliability By proactively maintaining your system, Edtech is able to optimise the quality and availability of services and identify and address emerging issues before they lead to disruption or downtime.
- Focus on core competencies Sharing the increasing load of ICT management with Edtech allows the school focus to remain on educational outcomes. Understanding technology and dealing with technical systems in schools is Edtech’s core business.
- Transfer of risk The technical, financial and personnel burden and risks associated with keeping abreast of technology, managing complex systems and recruiting, training and supporting ICT staff move from the school to Edtech.
- Flexibility and scalability Edtech’s managed service plans are flexible and scalable. You choose the service level which best meets the needs of your school and scale this as your ICT infrastructure grows and develops.
The plans at a glance: