MUSAC solutions support the administrative needs of hundreds of New Zealand schools, from small country schools through to large and complex secondary schools.
Each of the modules are available as individual packages or can be used as part of a comprehensive set of bundled software that includes financial management modules.
Indispensible for every school office, Student Manager is fully customisable to meet the needs of any school.
- Versatile time saving features that enable simple data exporting, letter and label generation
- Ministry approved data validation for MoE returns and automatic handling of mandatory printouts
- Design and customise your own screens and interfaces
A powerful and flexible tool for recording, reporting and analysing student-centric data learning data, optimised to ensure efficiency for both Teachers and Administrators.
- Refined tracking for high level analysis of assessment data
- Includes all New Zealand standardised assessments straight out of the box including NCEA, PAT, AsTTle and STAR
- Interoperates with Ministry of Education approved Learning Management Systems via myData Online
Absences is part of the day to day running of hundreds of New Zealand schools and is being used as a digital substitute for the manual classroom register.
- A variety of input formats including streamlined teacher entry
- Facilitates the gathering of period by period data to create comprehensive, targeted reports and identification of attendance records
- Early Notification System integrates with school-links via eTrack
Combines powerful features with ease of use, an ideal electronic management system for libraries, resource rooms or other catalogues. Allows users to easily catalogue items and monitor lending.
- The WebOPAC extension provides search access via a web browser to enable use with any operating system including Linux and Macintosh
- Supports ISBN13 and SCIS MARC services
- A new cover feature allows simple addition of book cover images and a scanning tool enables catalogue additions in seconds
- Z39.50 compatible
Staff Manager collates and manages all aspects of staff scheduling and information.
- Automates the daily relief process
- Seamlessly integrates into any school, with quick data entry and reporting on all aspects of staff management
New Zealand’s premier timetabling suite is an indispensible answer to all schools timetabling needs.
- Powerful search and list features and simple roll printing options
- Sophisticated "what if" and "who else" routines to optimise subject placement and class balancing
- The best routines available to automatically create and smooth option lines
To learn more about the individual modules and software solutions available, visit the MUSAC website.